Thursday, November 13, 2008

I need Some Better Cape Puns


So I can't come up with a witty title for this post, so you know if someone wants to do my homework feel free. I finally got back to my beloved super hero/ princess capes in the white so there is lots of room for little maestros to put their own flavour on it with paint or food, whatever yours like to express themselves with. I am hoping to get them in the shop next week, love to know what you think about the logos.
Girls have love heart, fairy wand, unicorn or angel wings.
Boys options bulldozer, space ship, train, skull and cross bones or pirate ship.
They come with initials in felt too as per the train. I am a bit fond of them!

7 comments:

Ellieboo said...

i cant think of any puns - they have all esCAPEd me ! Hoppo Bumpo is your woman - queen of the pun I tell you (sorry HB - pressure is on)

CurlyPops said...

My fave is the fairy wings....
You are a very CAPEable woman with all those things you manage to juggle (ok that's a really really bad pun). My bet is on HB too!

Liesl said...

As Bug & Pop's cool idea took shape
To make something funky with drape
Cindy snipped and pinned
And serged like the wind
And came up with this fabulous cape

Sorry couldn't think of any good puns :)

Amber said...

I am CAPEtivated...heheheh..
I am also a fan of the fairy wings..xx

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

The HB has done it again. But I do like the other puns too.

I just can't CAPE anymore with all this creativity.

LisaAnn said...

So cute! I know several little ones who would go crazy over those!

sophie said...

Wow, you are good drawing shapes, I am completely hopeless!