Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

They say whatever you do on New Years day is a pre-cursor to how you will spend the rest of your year, so I hope that your day and year can be filled with love, hugs and kisses, special moments and a little crafty fun too. Thanks so much to everyone for there super comments and taking the time to read.
I am not really into the resolution thing, mine is more a general game plan.
- This year I want to give myself a break and not take on so much and not feel guilty for doing 'me' stuff.
- I want to try and fit in exercise and live a bit healthier.
- Tell my kids everyday not only that I love them but why I am so proud of them.
- Enjoy all the bits and worry less about the whole.
What are your 2010 plans? I am really excited about this year, even though I am a little freaked at how fast the last one went - I think that it is going to be a good one.
Image from here

10 comments:

Megan.K. said...

Loving the panda cuddles cindy!
I'm with you about having a general game plan.,.. mine is to continue creating a harmonious and creative life for all 3 kiddos, alex and me.
xo to you.

teddybearswednesday said...

THANK NEW YEAR CINDY!!! I'm a little freaked that it's suddenly the new Year, and I'm not big on Resolutions either, but one thing is I hope to stop drinking a whole 6ooml bottle of diet coke in one hit, ( which I have just done) I always feel strange after I do it and yet i do it everytime I get one of those.
And try to keep my house tidier. ( this has been one of those reaccuring ones year after year)
As for plans well I'm turning the big 30 ( another freak out so I'm not thinking about ) and hoping to get to Japan and do some markets this year.And learn to drive. And more of the same too.
Hope it's a wonderful one for you!!x

Stomper Girl said...

Shivers, I'm slouching round the house in my undies, 2010 will be a very slack year for me at this rate.

Happy New Year to you Cindy. I wish you all good things for it.

Sally said...

Wishing you and your family a wonderful 2010.
I have so enjoyed reading your blog in 2009 and will be reading on with much anticipation into 2010.

Unknown said...

Love the panda pic...awwww

Happy New year!!! I know mine will be super busy and action packed..Look forward to keeping up with all my blog friends that's for sure!

JoeyNomad said...

happy new year!!!! I spent new years day sick in a hotel room - i really hope that won't have an impact on 2010!!! hope you're enjoying the holidays! Tina x

Evie said...

happy new year cindy! i have really enjoyed your blog this year and look forward to seeing what you create and get up to in 2010. im not big on resolutions either but we have some big things happening this year a wedding will be one. here's to a fantastic year for us all. and you MUST watch fantastic mr fox as some point you wont be disappointed - even if its for the little costumes : ) xx

Anastasia said...

hope you have had a great start to 2010!! yayy heres to a FAB year and thanks so much for the birthday wishes - it means so much!

Rachael said...

Happy New Year to you Cindy. I will try and clean out the sewing room - it may take all year... x

flossy-p said...

That's a reeeaaally lovely set of resolutions. Achievable too! May your year be great. :)