Sunday, June 7, 2009

Eye Spy ... something in bloom /scars

Two for the price of one, always gotta love that, blooming around here, not much on the garden front but I think the stock for the Mathilda's Market is finally blooming to a reasonable amount. Less than 4 weeks to go and I think I am more worried about leaving my little clan than anything. If anyone wants to catch up in Sydney on Sat 4 July let me know, Sophie and I are working on lunch and the more the merrier.
Scars, well I do have a few of those, mainly as I am clumsy and own sharp knives. Whilst studying Industrial Design at Uni, there was lots of balsa wood meets Stanley knife that I can now carry around with me forever. It was worth it though - I mean you haven't really lived until you have made a scale replica of a wind mill. Ohh Uni how I miss thee. Not to mention those pesky children scars, I tell you they never leave the place as they found it.
Thanks to Jennifer Rose for this week's great themes. Next week I have been inspired by this beautiful post, so I eye spy my perfect invention, something for the benefit of world kind or perhaps a craft clock.

13 comments:

Tania said...

Wow! You have been bizzy with market blooms. Now just watch out for those snippers...

Liesl said...

Look at you go!! Your wares look bloomin' marvellous, missus.

A said...

Lovely!

Lisa said...

Looking good! I hope I can get to the markets on Sunday and see some in real life

Jennifer Rose said...

ouch ouch! o.0 any pictures of the wind mill? :)

sophie said...

I would love to see the windmill too, that sounds pretty!!

Mon @ bpab said...

Nice work! Hope you do well at Mathilda's and have fun too.

Bek said...

Wow. There is a lot of sewin going on in your place. I miss uni too sometimes. *sigh* was a different life then!

Christina Lowry said...

I miss Uni too. Late nights, exhibition openings with free wine and weird artists, oh, and the study and making art thing too...

I already know what my invention will be! Now just to make another invention that insures that I remember next week! :)

Cass said...

Can't wait to see you at Mathilda's. No stall for me this time so I can come along and have a nice leisurely look. Might be up for lunch too.

Jenaveve said...

Ooh, this one will make me think outside the square a bit.

What has happened to poor mr. linky? Is he on the blinky? :)

Monique said...

Blooming marvellous!! Can't wait to see it all at the markets. Keep me posted on the lunch would love to come along.

polly pratt said...

Hi,
There not my designs, there from a old book of my mums, notsure what it`s called.