Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Eye Spy ... and I need more time in the day

Eeek it is Wed morning and I have had my post in my head since Sunday and no time to sit down and do it, sorry guys. I am sewing madly for the market, even fell asleep on the couch with pins in hand last night and it is Poppy's birthday tomorrow as well. I didn't really start planning till Monday, including presents so all crazy around here! Poppy is also practising her full diva attitude for the start of 2 as well. I will put up the links for last weeks game, sorry I am so late and hope that I haven't left it too late for Mary-Jane to come up with a theme.

9 comments:

Tania said...

Sounds like you're needing a ten ended candle to burn at all ends. I'm almost sure you could convince a two year old that present wrapping is really fun?!?!

Christina Lowry said...

Happy Birthday Poppy!

Tell Mummy that all is forgiven. We understand how busy she is and we have played along unsupervised, so not to worry! Also, please tell Mummy that pins and sleep are not a good combination. Does she need another pin cushion?

:)

sweet emmelie said...

Hi there Cindy, I have just posted next weeks theme,
cheers

Jenaveve said...

No probs. I was starting to worry that something sinister may have happened.

Bek said...

No worries, Cindy! Good luck with moving through that to do list!

sweet emmelie said...

Enjoy poppy's birthday celebrations tomorrow, I'm sure it will go off wonderfully and just be careful of those pins;-)

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to Poppy! Hope you all have a lovely day!

xx

Princess kirstie jane said...

You being late this week helps me to feel better about the fact I have only just posted my eye spy now. phew. Please don't sleep with pins anymore, although I was pleased to read they were in your hand not your mouth which is where I keep my pins as I am working.

tea with lucy said...

My first dabble in eye spy. . . and I'm most certainly dragging the chain.

Hope this week is looking calmer for you!