Monday, January 5, 2009

Eye Spy ... My Best Memory of 2008

I think this is a great retro theme, I must admit I am the sort of person that keeps rolling on without too much reflection, but 2008 was a really good year for me, though super busy. At the begining of last year I had no idea what was in fo me. I had just started to dabble in a bit of sewing again after a LONG time, still didn't really know a lot of Melbourne people and didn't even know what a blog was. Sheesh what a learning curve - my first market that went super well, my little sewing business that I am slowly nurturing and loving. Blogging and meeting lots of great people with similar creative wants has been fantastic too. My babies growing up into little people that I am so proud of - so much good stuff.

My best memory of the year though - hmm - probably this Christmas week that I have had off. I generally only have a week or so off a year so I have really enjoyed the time with everyone. I am so proud too of Caleb and have really seen the advances that he has made. I am hoping Bek at Red Chocolate can help us out for next week.

8 comments:

Bek said...

Would love to choose the theme for Sunday. hmmm...thinking.... thinking

I didn't know what a blog was this time last year either! What a great new world we have discovered!

And congratulations to Caleb for all of his achievements in 2008- way to make his mummy proud!

Libby said...

Sounds like a great year, your certainly on top of the blog thing. I'm really enjoying Eye Spy, have a great week.

Michelle said...

Yep, same. Didn't even know what a blog was this time last year. What a great year you've had! Here's to 2009! And a big congrats to Caleb as well.

Anastasia said...

a great post...your kids are lovely!! and a week off is always great - mine is next week, we're off to QLD - cant wait!

Sharon said...

Well done on a great year! It's been so lovely to read everyones creative achievements through Eye Spy! (Could you add me to the list of Eye Spyers, it's great fun!)

Bec said...

Wow, it sounds like you've had an amazing year. Here's to a just as fabulous 2009 :)

Anonymous said...

what a great 08 for you! kids and dogs and business... wow wonderwoman! looking forward to seeing what 09 brings for you! coffee soon? Lx

flossy-p said...

Wow, that has been quite a curve for you in one single year. All sounded like great fun though :)