Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Something for everyone - If your under 3 foot

I have a new girls dress that is one of my favourites, though I seem to say that about most of the things I do, otherwise I wouldn't sew them I guess.
Also some cool boy capris for summer in the Heather Ross fabric I got the other week. I am a sewing machine at the moment and I realised that I hadn't even said why. I decided the markets weren't for me at the moment so I am doing a "tupperware style" party for Poppy's playgroup and hoping to get a few items on Etsy soon too and see how it goes. Hence the rapid sampler making while still trying to make sure everything else stays on course. I am working on pricing and all those sorts of fun things, which seems to be a topic of discussion of late. Thanks to everyone for their great comments, it has been really encouraging.
I also went to Brown Owls last night for more fun crafting. I got a partial sewing roll of goodness done, I am thinking I might turn it into a Bob the Builder tool belt once I finally finish it, then I really can't loose anything.

12 comments:

Shellbells said...

oooh etsy shop additions!!! I thought I was busy!!! Good luck with the work load

xxx

CurlyPops said...

Wowee you are a sewing machine! Love the dress and the cool pants.

Liesl said...

That dress is adorable ... I wish I was under three foot!

I'm in awe of how prolific your sewing is - amazing! Good luck with your party and the Etsy shop.

Hana said...

Your dress is gorgeous, but I just adore those pants! Where do you find the time?!
Good luck with setting up your Etsy store.

Bec said...

Oh boy, that dress is gorgeousness itself!!! Love the big wide pleats!!!! Best of luck with the party and the Etsy shop. Cheers, Bec.

Anna-Lisa said...

The tupperwear party sounds cute. Lovely dress and pants. That octopus fabric is great.

Giulia Mauri said...

I love these pants!They are so cool...

Stacey said...

I love that dress! Like Hoppo Bumpo I wish I was under 3 foot tall.
It really is lovely. I hope to see you on Etsy soon.

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh - I love that dress!! It's super duper cute!

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Cute dress!! And seriously loving those pants. Gorgeous.

Nikki said...

Making kids clothes is SO addictive isn't it?

The little dress and pants are just the cutest little things.... and I'm seriously tempted to do a Heather Ross fabric binge.

Missie Krissie said...

I love those little orange pants, brilliant!