Monday, April 5, 2010

Inconsiderate Growing Children

008This is the same Oliver + S pattern  as the pants. It has been cut out since summer so the original robot short sleeves were replaced with linen long ones. It took a only one long night in preparation to pick up Nana at the airport. My excitement to get it on him was short lives, firstly the robots were for toys not clothes (diva much) and to top it off was too small. Take 2 in size 7 instead of 5 to come because a little looses isn’t too bad in tops - is it? This one has thankfully found  new home with this lovely red head instead!

6 comments:

Sally said...

My little red hed is going to love it!!!

CurlyPops said...

Haha! When did little boys become such fashionistas???

Liesl said...

I'm with CurlyPops? What's with the opinion on the print?! And the cheek of him actually growing since summer. Children!

If its any consolation, I think its sensational.

muralimanohar said...

Sounds like my kids. I dunno, who told them they get a say in this? :p

Andi said...

Hot bricks on his head.
That'll stop him growing!!!

Tania said...

Aargh! And no, 'too big' is good, very good. She types bemusedly as she spots a pair of hand-me-down pyjamas on the two year old that lasted the eldest from eighteen months to four years. And yes, she did grow quite some bit in between. Ahem.