Monday, November 23, 2009

Eye Spy ... Joy

So many things to feel joyful about. The market went well and we sold quite a few different pieces and I am madly trying to list the rest in the etsy shop now.
I am joyful to have lots of time now to sew without deadlines and looking forward to getting into my LONG list of to dos.Glen's fabulous support, sometimes he still gets me by surprise at how much he believes in me. I love the pre-market shot of him with his coffee.
Joyful at my beautiful and crazy babies - love them so much, that is how that get to drive me so insane too.
So joyful at my beautiful boy nearly turning 5, this one is tinged with sadness. Preparing for the party and he is so excited. Gearing up for Prep next year more excitement with a little in trepidation.
Poppy is the light of my day and the darkness of my night too - the joys of a 2 year old with the will of a champion. Every day she drives me nuts and every day she gives great cuddles.
Joyful at Christmas around the corner and 2 weeks off, unheard of at our place and with no plans and no place to go I can't wait.
A great place to live, food on our table, hobbys that I love, blogging, crafty friends, all sorts of great stuff to be truly joyful about and sometimes it is hard to stop and really appreciate it.
Next week I think Eye Spy ... A Christmas Wish might be fun and thanks to AussieWaffler for last week's theme. Can't wait to see and as always you can join in anytime, just add your link after you have posted below so we can all find you and it doesn't matter what day of the week that you do it.

12 comments:

Sally said...

I'm so glad that the market went well. It is also great to read that you have a loving and supportive partner to share all your experiences with - including joy.

M.M.E. said...

Wow, it was a great week for you. I hope the show went well.

Evie said...

what a lovely post. so much joy. things sound pretty sweet at the moment. so glad to hear the market went well for you too x

Andi said...

What a wonderful post Cindy.
Enjoy your deadline-free time with your family.
And :-)

One Flew Over said...

A gorgeous post Cindy...it's nice to be reminded of all the joyful things!

Weezie's Woolies said...

I wish I had been there to enjoy the joy! Get stuck into your do list, I'm sure there will be lots of great blog posts to read from them. Why do I catch my breath and freak out a little every time people mention how long to Christmas? I was sure it was months away!

teddybearswednesday said...

I'm so pleased the market went well, I was thinking of you, you know and was worried with all that rain.
This is a lovely post thank you for sharing your joy.

Aussie-waffler said...

That's a whole lotta joy Ms Cindy. Thanks for your lovely comment, you super sweet Peepster you :) xx

Cathie said...

great post Cindy!
loved reading your joys ♥

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Beautiful!

Very glad to hear the market went well. After all my Christmas markets are done, I'll looking forward to joining back into Eye Spy.

74 Lime Lane said...

such a wonderful list! much happiness. it is great to step back and look around and realise how much joy we have

Tania said...

I have a big grin on my face because the 'WOO HOO!' feeling is positively palpable. Well done, lovely lady. Now give over to all the joy stuff.