Sunday, February 8, 2009

Eye Spy ... Something Delicious and Sunday Stash

Handmaiden had picked the mouth watering topic this week. So something delicious, always makes me drool and hungry for more, look at these little cuties that I got the other day. I seem to be going though a forest creature love at the moment and these are all so sweet.
I am hoping that Just Needs Salt, who is doing some fabulous bag work, will be able to pick next weeks theme for us.
More stashy goodness at Tamara's.

I am enjoying the cool and hoping that it can make it's way across the Victorican state. I don't know how so many lives can be lost - just tragic.

8 comments:

Liesl said...

That is a very delicious bit of stash indeed - what a cute print!

Jetta's Nest said...

Oh yes, I've got a thing for these prints too!

Amber said...

The loss of lives is tragic to horrible to imagine.
I love the prints.
I hope the cool comes and stays. rain would be brilliant..xx

Megan.K. said...

i hope the cool comes too... for everyone. it's awful.
Love bambi print, cute!

sophie said...

All the Victorian girls I read about all the time were in my heart when I read the news yesterday - such a tragedy.

On a much happier note, your fabric brings a smile to my face!

Sharon said...

Oh yum! They're just gorgeous!

Anastasia said...

pretty fabric to make you smile
and hey zero calories...not like me,
declicious for me is cakes!!
but i must admit paper stashes can be delicious too!

bec said...

They are seriously cute prints!!