Thursday, July 2, 2009

Off to Market

I leave on Saturday morning to fly up to Sydney for the week-end and can't wait to catch up with friends and spend Sunday at the Mathilda's market. If you are in the area, why not drop in and say hi. It is at Ignatius' College, Riverview in the Main Hall, Tambourine Bay Road, Lane Cove between 9-1. Lets hope the children and Glen manage to not destroy the house while I am away.

These are robot pants and matching reversible vest.

Hope I don't sell these lace cargo pants so I can give Poppy a pair, I think they are so simply sweet.

9 comments:

Megan.K. said...

Have a great time!!
A friend of mine will be there too selling Byron Bibs - hope it's a great market for all of you.
x

CurlyPops said...

Hope you have a great weekend and a bumper market!

Michelle said...

Ace stuff! Hope the markets go really well!

Little Munchkins said...

Good luck with the market!

Christina Lowry said...

Ohhhh, no kids, no hubby, a different town... party time?! :)

Hope you all but sell out of you stock (except the lace pants for Poppy) and come home refreshed and happy. Wishing Glen lots of luck too!

muralimanohar said...

Dude. You would have been five minutes down the road from me if I still lived over there. NOT FAIR.

Tania said...

Ah you jetsettery marketeer you! All the best up (slightly) north in a (hopefully) warmer clime..

Cass said...

Fingers crossed I will make it to lunch but if not I am planning on coming over to the market and actually looking this time as we don't have a stall at this one

Rachael said...

Hope it all went well on Sunday. Sorry I couldn't make it to the lunch - a rare weekend that my husband was actually in the same country as me so I needed to stay here spend time with the little family.

Hope that you will be back again and we can say hi in person then.
x