Monday, July 6, 2009

Market Madness

I had such a great week-end in Sydney, going to the Mathilda's Market and enjoying my virtual life in 3D. I had a great lunch on Saturday with Sophie, Monique, Amy (she even bought me gorgeous Japan gifts, eek look at that sweet fabric and buttons) and Sophie's sister Melanie (blog-less yet lovely). It is amazing how we managed to fill in quite a few hours with effortless conversation and really good Yum Cha.
The market went well considering I think it is a hard time of year with all the end of year financial sales, etc though I had a fairly constant day. Lexi was so sweet spending the whole day with me, keeping me sane since I do get a little nutty on market day. Lots of tops bloggers came to visit me too, which was so cool. Amanda (Ellie is just the cutest little button ever), Monique (more cute Ellies'), Cass, Bianca and Lisa just made the day even more fun. I even managed to invite myself around to Sophie's place for afternoon tea and hang out with her gorgeous family. By the time I got on the plane I was exhausted and so glad that I started my blog.
Unfortunately Poppy has been getting her 2 year old molars and all weekend she was pretty miserable and had teething nappies so Glen is owed BIG TIME for looking after the crew for the weekend.
So all in all it was such a great time and made me realise how truly lucky I am.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Love that piggy fabric! Glad you went well at the market, it was hard chosing!

Cass said...

Glad you had a good day and it was great to meet you

Michelle said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend, especially the Yum Cha!

Anonymous said...

Loved your stuff! Wanted to say hi but your stall was busy! x