Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday Round up

I enjoyed last week so I am back with my very little week in review of all that I love in blog-world. All picture credits belong to the owner's blogs.
How cute is this gorgeous little matchbox house from Polka Dot Daze, there is a tutorial at Covered Buttons. I so have to make Poppy one of these when she gets old enough to appreciate it.
This post involving Kirsty and Pip, crafty gal gold I think the pair of them and Kirsty is right - there should be more top job celebrations I think.
The most amazing 1st birthday party at Hey Bubbles - with a ladybug theme, how could you go wrong.
I am also loving the Belle and Boo + Tea Party collaborations. They are having a giveaway of this gorgeous dress, I would wear it.
How cool is the froggie wheat bag, I love him with his little fly tongue. Miss Myrtle and Eunice has the best ideas and always manages to execute. I loved the wooden doll evolution Loobylu has been working on too.

Lexi's thoughtful post on how to keep a record of the special moments in life is one of my favourite for the week and a little inspiration too which is always good.

I am hoping to get out tomorrow and take some pictures for the long ago promised giveaway - slacker I am.

9 comments:

Jessi said...

good round up! :)

We obviously follow the same blogs. I hope one of us wins the belle and boo tea pony dress! I would be OH SO HAPPY!!! :)

Tania said...

Oh, glad you like him too! The birthday-ing kid has given his blessing for Hot Frog to be turned into an amphibian tutorial if you're interested. Just need a week or so to get my act together...

Now as for that Belle and Boo tea dress...

Mon @ bpab said...

What a great post! Thanks for sharing these awesome things. So much good stuff out there.... the mind is going to explode!!

sophie said...

Some beautiful inspiration, thanks Cindy.

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Thanks for the linky mclovin' Cindy! Glad you've been having an ace week. x

Kirsty said...

Thanks Cind.

I loved Tania's frog...so cute!

the shoppe owner said...

Hi! I just found you via the Tea Pony blog. I also stopped by your shop on Etsy, too! I love that mermaid dress and bloomers set! Soooooo cute!

Good luck in the giveaway! I'm going to favorite that outfit straightaway!

Susan

Christina Lowry said...

Great round up of bloggy goodness! I know, I know, that frog is super cute! And I am already looking for a jar to put scraps of paper in when Cohen starts talking. :)

Anna said...

Hi Cindy!

Thanks for linking to me on your blog! And thanks for your comments about Matilda's party, we had fun :) (It's taken me until now to recover and slowly catch up on my blog reading).

I love love love that bunny fabric you got from Amitie, might have to head over and check there website.

Thanks, Anna.