Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday Wrap-up

I am thinking that on a Saturday, whenever I have the chance I want to do a summary of some of the great stuff that I love in blog-world. All picture credits belong to the owner's blogs.
I found the discussion on markets and why people do them at Thornberry to be really interesting even if I actually found it really hard to answer.
Katy was lucky enough to get her crafty hands on a Yudo machine and I have been so enjoying the experiments. I so want a Gocco so I have found it really interesting to see you she has been finding it.
Michelle's "things to love about winter" has been so good but I think it would be easy to find love in a beautiful Tasmanian countryside.
There seem to be quite a few new arrivals coming as well. I am hoping that Amber and Megan - who both have beautiful life affirming places - are near the end of the sickly first few months of pregnancy and can spend the rest of winter enjoying their growing bumps.
And to finish some favourites that I am sure you have all seen. I am loving Emily's new Oddfellows collection, Ava (shown above) is so amazingly haunting. You have to of found My Milk Toof, it is so sweet it could rot your teeth.
Last but by no means least, the Handmade Help recipe book is out in either PDF or Hardcopy. Great ideas and all the money is going to the Salvation Army to help with the Victorian Bushfire Appeal, where there is still so much work to be done.

6 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

this is a good idea :) always like seeing cool things other people find :)

I thought My Milk Toof was really cute :) its a really good idea

Tania said...

You're not the only one with half a beady eye on a gocco! Thanks for the wrap - I've obviously been living under a rock lately...

Amber said...

You seriously are a lovely thing. So sorry i missed you when you came, i really was out of sorts. And thank you winter is already a little brighter when i do not feel like spewing. Hope you are well lovely one...xxx

Katy said...

oooo thanks for featuring me! - i am about to finally do a post on some actual printing :-) Finally had time today...

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

What a fab idea. I enjoyed this post immensely.

edward and lilly said...

Great wrap up. I found the market post really interesting and yes also hard to answer.