Wednesday, October 29, 2008

On My Desk - The Nana addition

In tribute to the Week O'Nan celebrations I have all my Nana treasures that are on my desk that remind me of her. I love the treasures that are practical too. The canisters were a set of 4 but one broke in transit, so sad and for some reason I just love this puss cat long stitch that sits on my window. I am going to get organised and get my Week Of Nana/Grandma players up on the sidebar hopefully tonight, so busy sewing!! More Desky goodness at the lovely Miss Kotoyoo's place.
In more Nana news, Caleb's Nana is coming today so off to the airport 1 very excited Caleb and Daddy with sign in tow - just in case she forgot what he looks like - Yeah Right!

9 comments:

Drewzel said...

Yay Nanna!
I'm coveting those cannisters, soooo good!

Anonymous said...

have a great time with a real nana

sophie said...

we have my mother in law staying with us right now, the kids are in heaven! hooray for nanas!!

The Essess said...

Graet cannisters, pity one broke and the sign is adorable!!!

Jodi said...

I went through my Mum's cupboard on the weekend and she gave me a few of my Nana's things ... including the most adorable apron which you would love. Will post about it very soon...

Ellieboo said...

Sadly, I have no hand me downs from my dearly departed nanas so I will have to live vicariously through you.

Hey is that sign coloured in with pink pen? :)

Kirsty said...

The sign is fabulous.

Tacha said...

cute sign! I am sure she will love it.

Michelle said...

I agree with Drewzel - the cannisters are fabulous! Have a great time with nana, you guys!