Sunday, October 12, 2008

This is .. My Current Reading Material

I have to confess I am not much of a novel reader, every now and then I get one and am absorbed until I finish, but that is a LONG time between drinks. Now it is whatever the obsession with Caleb is, Dr. Suess is the man this month. I have a real issue with sitting still and reading just seems like such an indulgence. I do though love reading all your blogs, and what better non-fiction novel is there!!
Hip Hip to My Champagne Dreams and a Hooray for Three Buttons.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admit--blogs are my biggest reading source!

Liesl said...

As soon as I saw your post, I started mentally reciting One fish, Two fish, Red fish, Blue fish. I think I might have read that one too many times!!

I'm with you on the novels. I read them quickly, but only about two or three a year!

CurlyPops said...

At least Caleb has good taste in his reading material!

sophie said...

there is an obsession with dr seuss in our house too (i loved it when i was a kid).

blogs by far are my fave reading material, i LOVE them!

Erin said...

i used to obsess over books, and to an extent, still do HOWEVER i seem to read blogs more than anything else. Such a wealth of talent, good ideas and kindness out there!

and I love dr. suess!

Megan.K. said...

You can't go past Dr Suess for a good read... and a giggle.
And agree with everyone else, blogs are my favourite reads at the moment!!

Nikki said...

We read Dr Suess books a fair bit too... mostly because I like them!! Much funnier than Spot.

World Wide Alternative said...

I'm reading that fishy one right now too! XXxx

muralimanohar said...

I used to be the biggest voracious reader. Then I had kids, and I had two choices...let the kids go hungry, and the house to pot, or stop reading so much. :( Now I rarely read, and if I do, it's one I have read a million times, so I don't mind stopping at any point to get on with the day. Or else, yeah, blogs, cause they are easily consumed in quick bites. :p