Saturday, November 1, 2008

Week O'Nan - I have Been Slack

I LOVE this bracelet, I can just imagine Nan all dressed up to the nines, going out with her special flower bracelet to head off to the dance.
I have been a bit slack over the last few days, but since Mum has been down I have got my fabric out to sort out what collection of clothes (that makes it sound a bit more professional than I intend, I feel a bit Project Runway, but you know what I mean) Anyway there is ALOT of sewing that needs to be done before the markets WHICH IS 2 WEEKS AWAY TODAY, so there might be bit less talking but I have so totally enjoyed Blogtoberfest and the hard work that so many people have put into it! Here is a little bloomer set that I have managed to finish, don't you just love my model, but it was the best shot of the outfit.

10 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Sorry I was a bit slack at the end of my week of nana too. I've packed my nana treasures away and I can't seem to find them at the moment.
Only 2 weeks until market..how exciting!

Sue said...

Won't P be thrilled with that photo at her 21st???!!!!

muralimanohar said...

Heehee..the outfit is sweet, at least! :p

potty mouth mama said...

Ooooh, I love that bracelet, it's awesome! I love having pieces like that, loaded with sentimental thoughts.

That bloomer set is FABULOUS. Pop-ster is really rocking the frock. So damn cute.

Sasparilla Sue said...

The bloomers (and the model) are absolutely adorable!

Hoppo Bumpo said...

With Mr HB away my contribution to Week-o-Nana has been non-existent. I promise to pull my hand knitted socks up before tomorrow!

I do love the bloomer set - its really cute. The model is adorable. And don't all models throw the occassional tantie? I think that's how Naomi Campbell keeps getting community service!!

Mama de Saga said...

I love that bloomer set. The photo is too cute.

Sophie said...

I just LOVE bloomers! There is nothing cuter than a sweetly dressed toddler chucking a tanty! So funny.

mellimoomoo said...

I was so slack I did no nana... woops, sorry. Love the bloomers!

Taccolina said...

What a cracker! Yes, I agree with Sue - she'll love it later, especially when you tell her it was on your blog...