Sunday, October 11, 2009

Eye Spy ... My Favourite Corner of the House

I think that I have to say this newly decorated outside bit that you can see from our lounge, especially since Glen decided to spend a small fortune on it today.
My other favourite place is the teddy bear pile in the kids room where we read our nighly bed time stories. It is a bit of a double edge sword though - it is also the spot where Poppy unleashes a diva attack a-la Naomi Campbell if she feels like it on a tired Caleb. Tonight though she was sitting on Caleb's lap while he played with her hair, so sweet - and my camera battery was flat.
I am hoping that Miss Muggins can help us out with next weeks theme. Can't wait to see and as always you can join in anytime, just add your link after you have posted below so we can all find you and it doesn't matter what day of the week that you do it.

10 comments:

Liesl said...

Very nice "outside bit"! Like the sound of a teddy bear pile too :)

Sally said...

Great potted garden. Very good for gazing at :)

Jennifer Rose said...

outside bit looks great. nice to sit and relax looking at it :)

Gina said...

It does look lovely Cindy. And I must say that the teddy bear pile sounds pretty darn inviting too!

Bek said...

Looks classy!

A shame about the camera battery- I'm sure there will be more sibling love moments to capture once it's charged. (And not-so-loving-moments too I imagine if your angels are anything like mine!)

kellie said...

There is something very satisfying about a new garden! And a teddy bear pile sounds like the perfect place to be today!

Aussie-waffler said...

It looks perfect for some quiet contemplation time.

Sarah said...

Love the potted planet. I unfortunately can kill anything growing in a pot. I hope it was not too late to join in, I only came across your blog today :)

Sarah said...

It looks like a very quiet, contemplative, restful space.

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

A lovely little corner and the teddy bear pile sounds like a perfect place for stories. Sorry I've been eye-spy absent for a while, should be back soon :)