There doesn’t seem to be as much of me in the blog of late so when Miss Kate started this little one why not join in. A couple of weeks ago was bloggers without make up and have been thinking about it . Although confrontational at the initial thought I have been pondering why that is. It is not that villagers are chasing me away with pitch forks so why does posting photos seem like such a big deal – what message does that send to my daughter. So anyway I got over myself and I am going to refrain from saying derogatory things like ‘ignore the bags under the eyes’
1. Favourite meal to eat? Thai and Indian or anything with chocolate, yes please.
2. Do you have a quirky eccentricity? Nothing that sounds as exotic as an eccentricity. Um I don’t like fruit. I wont drive in between 2 trucks if I can help it. I talk to myself a lot. I always say orange if I mean green. I think that the card is almost as important as the present. Like to eat something sweet at the end of every meal.
3. My middle name? I don’t have one, Dad just decided that was just another thing you had to learn how to spell – high hopes. Both kids have middle names that start with J and for some reason that seemed important at the time,
4. I am passionate about doing the best job that I can for my family. If they can look back and think that they were supported and loved that is enough for me.
5. Thongs or Birkenstocks? Leftover from being a Queensland girl thongs for sure, even in Melbourne mine get a work out for as long as humanly possible and ignore my blue icy toes.
6. Who was I before I had kids? Pretty much the same - work wise still have the same job working from home. There was definitely more money and time but much less laughter. There is certainly confidence that has come for me as a mother.
7. Have I ever been arrested? No, usually a rule follower
8. This weekend I
will have? Early morning swimming lessons every Saturday, it is not like there is going to be a sleep in anyway and then kid wrangling and working. Finally got the car radio working and enjoyed playing CD’s that brought back lots of long forgotten memories and sang badly and loud.