1. I cannot wear all black attire - I have tried and it is not for me.
2. I don't get AFL - behinds, marks, blah blah blah, passion can be contagious but I don't understand the enjoyment in the game. Kiwi rugby union here all the way.
3. When I am stuck behind a tram and it is taking FOREVER to get home with 2 whinging children, I curse them, I do.
4. The traffic is a little nutty, and I hate I can't pay a highway toll to a person or a booth, but you have to get one of those electronic toll things.
5. A street directory will always be a referdex, not a Melways.
6. I can't really stomach coffee. I really do try on this one.
7. Even though I grew up a Brisbane and Queensland girl, heat and humidity are not my homies. I much prefer a bit of cool. One of the things I love most about Melbourne is that each season is so different, but I will never get use to cold feet.
PS. I have a complex about having frog toes so it is pretty rare that I show off my toes. Caleb wanted to join in on the photo too.