Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Creative Space

 Second antibiotics and an attempt for early nights means that it has been little light on creative.

creative space 1305 002creative space 1305 005  Pants in progress for Caleb with another set cut an ready.

creative space 1305 010 Sew-it-together on Sat should be great, a whole crafting day so embroidery supplies, new book and quilting templates (still have to track them down as Spotlight didn’t have any – I know all look surprised!) hoping to be started.

And just so you don’t think your in the wrong place, Milk girl progress.

More creative goodies at the house of , Kirst’s.

7 comments:

Kirsty said...

Have just the best day ever Cind. The milk girl is looking fab.

One Flew Over said...

Your stitching looks lovely x Have fun x

Michelle said...

Have a great day at Sew It Together. The stitchery looks fabulous.

Christina Lowry said...

Second antibiotics suck more than the first lot do. I hope the miserableness goes away soon.

Love the milk girl too. This is for Poppy's quilt is it not? I think you should frame them all instead! :)

Sally said...

Ace smile Caleb!
I'm finding it hard to shake the bug here too.
Oh I do hope you have fun at Sew It Together... lots & lots & lots & lots of photos please!!!!

Liesl said...

Hmmm, I am not long finished three courses of antibiotics for bronchitis ... I feel your pain lady.

I love Milk Girl - she's really sweet. I'm looking forward to seeing her - and you too! - on Saturday.

Steph said...

Milk girl looks gorgeous! Enjoy your crafty day and hope everyone is one the mend. Hope you have a stellar weekend :)