Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Summer Daze

Thankfully the sickness seems to of passed us and I hope to stay away for the rest of the summer which started yesterday. Since I am in December denial I completely forgot that it was here. I did though jump in to Jodi's photo celebration (I do so love Che + Fidel and was one of the first blogs that I followed), so every Monday for the season I will be posting my summer daze. Pop on over and let her know you want to join in, I think it is going to be a fun one.
Melbourne weather, she is a fickle mistress, after some sweltering heat that could of melted your eyeballs, it has been a little cooler with some glorious rain. What you can't see though is that Poppy is running doing her rain dance sans-pants.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I think I have December denial too. I still have to blink in shock everytime I see the date on things.
I love Melbourne weather. It keeps us on our toes and ensures the weatherman is always wrong:)

sophie said...

Poppy's face cracks me up - she is SO cute!

Aussie-waffler said...

What cute photos. Even here in Qld the weather is playing wacky games, two weeks of sweltering and now suddenly a cool snap. Crazy days.