1. Family, whom without I don't think I could go on. Many lessons and love and laughter.
2. Chocolate - hmmm, such a sweet tooth
3. Sewing - I love the creative outlet that it gives me after such a dry 9-5 job.
4. Blogging - Sure I could live without it, but I do love the friends that I have made, things I have learnt, confidence and support, not to mention Brown Owls and Perle 8s
5. My Life - As cheesy as it sounds. We rent but it feels like a home, we have food on our table, we don't have heaps of money but we have enough. I think this is one of those ones where if you have it, it doesn't seem like much but if you don't it is everything.