Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cupcake-poooza

The fabulous Potty Mouth Mama has tagged me to do a photo meme. The rules are:
"Open the 6th picture folder on your computer, open the 6th photo and blog it. Write something about it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same." I seem to recall that hers had cupcakes too - a little spooky.


This is Poppy's first birthday last year, as you can see I went a little mad with the cupcakes. I made so many of those little suckers, unbelievable. I even made some into little hedgehogs and ladybirds. They tasted so good though, I have vanilla with raspberry mouse, almond and blueberry's with cream cheese and chocolate and banana with chocolate icing. This lady has the best recipes EVER. My little birthday girl looks so tiny compared to now, and it wasn't that long ago. She wasn't walking or talking - that now seem to be her 2 most favourite activities! You may be able to see cupcake crumbles all around those lips - that hasn't changed.

Anyone that wants to play PLEASE do and let me know.

9 comments:

Megan.K. said...

They grow so quickly, even though I've never met Poppy I can see how much she's grown in the pix you post. What a cutie.
Love the cupcakes - best 1st birthday food.
x

zoesquid said...

Thanks for the link to the cup cake blog. I'll definitely be trying them out.

Amber said...

Oh cute. I feel gutted sometimes when i look at how fast it is all happening. I love her little pic with cake on her face...very sweet...xx

sophie said...

We too have a bit of a cupcake addiction going on, everyone loves to indulge at birthdays especially.

sophie said...

Just joined in on this meme!!

Mon @ bpab said...

Oh what a good memory! And cupcakes really do rule....
I'm gonna avoid some work now and do this meme too! Do I invite 6 people to do it also? I'm a bit dense at the moment.....

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

So cute - you really did go crazy with the cupcakes - very impressive, and you've been telling us you don't cook! Fibber! Love the photos.. Oh they grow so quickly. x

Michelle said...

Those cupcakes look so amazing - I'm a big Chokylit fan!

Lou said...

Those cupcakes look great but sound absolutely delicious - you are amazing having so many different flavours.