This is a real HAC (in the words of Kirsty) dress. I had no pattern just an idea in my head. I had 2 meters of material that I cut in half and then measured where I wanted the bodice to waist and sewed the 2 pink bias strips and threaded in 12mm elastic. I evenly shirred the back at approx 2” spacing and on the front did 1” spaced shirring from the waist to under the bust. I was contemplating doing a fancy sleeve but I think the material is so beautiful that I didn’t want to add too much. Once I had done the side seams I just pinned in the bust until it sat how I wanted and then hacked away. I think in hindsight I should of sewn the top and bottom separately, but I am still happy with how it turned out. I even decided to keep the selvedge on the the hem as well.