I saw this over at the crafty and bloggy queen's place and thought I would join in.
1. Were you named after anyone? No Dad wanted Bindie and Mum wanted Cathy so they decided on Cindy. Dad had high hopes for me, I have no middle name - he decided it was just something else I had to learn how to spell.
2. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes and we have been friends for 30 years now
3. Would you bungee jump? Yes in New Zealand, because everyone does there.
4. What is your favorite cereal? Some days are Sultana Bran some days are Coco Pops.
5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them of? I don't own any shoes with laces - go figure?
6. What is your favorite ice cream? Any that I don't have to share with the pigeons, I mean loving children. Perhaps Rocky Road.
7. What is the first thing you notice about people? Smile/ Eye contact
8. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Hoping that I do a good enough job fitting everything and everyone into the day, Like most mums I think.
9. What's the last thing you ate? Bikkie and cup of tea.
10. What are you listening to right now? TV
11. Last movie you watched? Dumbo, I can't even remember the last time I watched an adult movie, I can't sit still and concentrate for 2 hours. Too much running around to do refer No.8
12. What did you dream about last night? I don't think anything, too tired to even bother with it.
13. What book are you reading? Dr Suess, Dr Suess and you guessed it more Dr Suess, not that that is a bad thing.
14. Summer or winter? Winter I so love a furry coat, just ask Miss Drewzel
15. Do you have any special talents? I can create children that are really stubborn and don't like eating, is that a talent? I can sew OK and my drafting skills are pretty good.