Friday, July 22, 2011

Things I love a little more than I should …

Do you have things that fit into that category, mine should also say chocolate too.

My shoes

039

The new Heather Ross III. I bought only  the one print, enough to make Poppy this dress out of the snow white one

il_570xN_248477733

And I just HAD to get some of the parade fabric from Sarah Jane - obviously I am ahead of my time with all the embroidery designs from Poppy’s quilt turning up in fabric!

il_570xN_258450324

The owl clock that Poppy made at her home class with Dawn. Two hours of crafty goodness at your home all supplied for $45 is brilliant and how I love this clock and the self portrait she did.

DSC_0263

Instigram on my new phone ( I know, said phone is not that new to most people!)

4 comments:

Jodie said...

I Love those shoes too Cindy, and the clock is fabulous. I also need a new phone just not sure I can be bothered to upgrade to something I will need to learn to use.

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

I love instagram too. I love that owl too. I love all the photogrpahy apps. its the best thing about iphone methinks

Sally said...

Instagram is all new too me. I have no idea what you're talking about.

I am loving Poppy's owl so much. Bravo!

Unknown said...

oh yes, lots to love there. I think those shoes are so cute they might make me even give up chocolate if I could have a pair!