Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Day 2 of Nana goodness, these are some embroidery panels that I am hoping to turn into cushions for Poppy's Room. It is on my to-do-list which at the moment unfortunately should be printed on toilet rolls, paper just isn't big enough anymore. I do REALLY love the unicorn and I just expect a little pixie to pop out of those mushrooms.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Friday, October 24, 2008
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Some more boy capes with a bulldozer and a cement mixer (I have to say that since hubby couldn't tell what they were). I am working on girl designs at the moment so I am hoping to get them up and organised soon. You may notice my model is a bit big here, but my usual ones were no strike again. He is a good man! At least the little men who are now superheros are excited with them.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Friday, October 17, 2008
Thanks for your help, the fabulous Miss Hoppo Bumpo
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
I have them you, ideas that is, well every now and again and I must say I really like this one. I REALLY want to ask you your amazing and valued opinion. It is a white cotton cape with the personalised first name initial that your child can paint themselves. I thought it would be good for the kids who aren't overly arty by nature and for birthday parties where they could all paint them together. I was thinking $10 if I just did a fabric pen outline of the intial for the kids to paint and $15 for the felt version that I have shown here. I was going to offer a discount if someone did order 8 or more for a party. I have just overlocked the edges and not folded them under - do you think that matters, I would have to add more to the price if I rolled the edges.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Friday, October 10, 2008
Actually don't answer that because if that is the case I am screwed, because I think it is the best stuff I got. This is my latest order for an extra cute munchkin. I have 4 more orders left and then it is Market Central to get ready for Mathilda's. The deadline of mid November seemed a very long way away, but this year is really getting the better of me so I am going to be a buzzy blur for the next month. Can't complain though - I love it, even at 1am. Back to it for me!
I forgot - Cental Park Patchwork is having a sale tomorrow. I have palmed off the kids for the morning, so I don't get to the front of the cutting queue to hear a little voice asking to use the bathroom. Going to be there with bells on (SShh don't tell Hubby).
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Today's Desk is an ode to the postman/woman.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
2) Mention the rules
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself
4) Tag six other bloggers by linking to them
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged
2. Having worked form home though means I can work anywhere, and I do. I am a bit of a Gypsy though I have just moved up and down the east coast of Oz. I think at last count I was up to 25 places in 30 years, so not a bad average. I blame my parents for this, they started the moving itch and I haven’t stopped. The kids though have changed that and we are hoping to stay put for a while.
3. I HATE fruit, which for some reason causes people to list a variety of fruits to check that I really don’t like any of them – I don’t. I can eat a berry as long as it is dressed up as a dessert, but that is it. I remember in pre-school the teacher making me sit until I ate some and refusing to give me the cheese my mum bought me – If your reading lady you scarred me for life!
4. The one material possession I covert more than any is the Eames chair. The Eames were an amazing pair, did you know they gave any staff a maternity present of a Eames rocking chair. I would so have 10 kids for those babies!
5. My biggest fear is being lost in space, I guess for an irrational fear that is not a bad one since the likelihood of being face with it is fairly slim. I can’t watch any of those space movies as my stomach seems to crawl up in ball on the carpet.
6. I hate smelling and tasting food when I cook it. Glen is always saying smell this, try this and it makes my stomach turn every time. I like to mix different stuff if I ever get in the kitchen, and usually turns out good, but I don’t try before I buy.
I have been tagged by a couple of other lovely ladies too for some other things, but I have to pace my self, Blogtober and all, but I don’t know if it is because I am new to the blogging game, but I do like a tagging so thanks ladies! I know have to pass the baton on, which for some reason makes me nervous, so if the following ladies would like to carry on please do.
PippiJoe - Since she was the first lovely lady to tag me
Drewzel - You can do this Steph or keep posting cute cat pictures
Handmaiden - I reckon she will have some good ones
Mellimoomoo - She is total retro - cool
Monday, October 6, 2008
Sorry for the short post, maybe those are the good ones, less talking by me. I am having a bit of an expletive of a day (nothing truly horrid), but I am not going to fall off the Blogtoberfest before the first week is up, I'll shout another round for everyone.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Our lovely babysitter, Auntie Handmaiden, chose our kitcheny this is for the week. More of us here.
I hope you are all in comfy seats today as it is a long one! The last of our stashy week from the craft brainchild of Pip, I had to make it an ode to the Japanese. All they need is a bit of fabric, some cute charactatures and I am in love. This is my favourite skull fabric ever from Kokka (I am not a huge fan of skills but I like this one), these gorgeous little hedgies that the fabulous One Red Robin turned into a prized peg bear and 2 super cute animal prints that are my faves!
And just to finish off, my latest custom orders. I think the reversible cape with removable felt button looks so cute with the Russian Doll dress. It has "My Darling" in Russian embroidered on the pocket.
These pirate pants are my favourites for boys this summer. You can't really tell from the photo, but they are 3/4 length and this pumpkin cord is my favourite tone too! (Note the beautiful pointed foot of my model, I really am going to have to start paying her in more than milk soon)My Ramsay photo came from here
Saturday, October 4, 2008
I love these pics of the littlies enjoying a bit of spring rain yesterday. I love the fascination in rain from the under 3 footers!